nSLUG Social June 3rd

Joel Maxuel
Hi all,

Our discussion of future events have taken a standstill.  Not sure at this point what our next step would be.

However June is rapidly approaching and our June 3rd social will be the last before the summer hiatus.  I am offering to change things up, by opening up my home for this one.

Time to be determined however due to the nearby school, on-street parking frees up around the 4PM/5PM range (a transit line runs a block away as well).  For obvious reasons, I am hesitant on giving my address out this way, but if you email me privately (I may have a locale test for you), I can oblige closer to the date.

Caio for now.

Re: nSLUG Social June 3rd

Dop Ganger
On Wed, 22 May 2019, Joel Maxuel wrote:

> However June is rapidly approaching and our June 3rd social will be the last before the summer hiatus.  I am offering to
> change things up, by opening up my home for this one.
>
> Time to be determined however due to the nearby school, on-street parking frees up around the 4PM/5PM range (a transit line
> runs a block away as well).  For obvious reasons, I am hesitant on giving my address out this way, but if you email me
> privately (I may have a locale test for you), I can oblige closer to the date.

That's very generous of you! Could you perhaps give a rough location? For
example, I would like to attend if it's Clayton Park, but Highfield Park
on the other hand would be too far.

Cheers... Dop.

Re: nSLUG Social June 3rd

Joel Maxuel
I believe my saying "north peninsula" would be a reasonable response.

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 10:24 AM Dop Ganger <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Wed, 22 May 2019, Joel Maxuel wrote:

> However June is rapidly approaching and our June 3rd social will be the last before the summer hiatus.  I am offering to
> change things up, by opening up my home for this one.
>
> Time to be determined however due to the nearby school, on-street parking frees up around the 4PM/5PM range (a transit line
> runs a block away as well).  For obvious reasons, I am hesitant on giving my address out this way, but if you email me
> privately (I may have a locale test for you), I can oblige closer to the date.

That's very generous of you! Could you perhaps give a rough location? For
example, I would like to attend if it's Clayton Park, but Highfield Park
on the other hand would be too far.

Cheers... Dop._______________________________________________

Re: nSLUG Social June 3rd

Oliver Doepner
Hi all,

I will be out of town that day and cannot attend.

I hope it will be a nice get-together.

Cheers
Oliver

On 5/23/19, Joel Maxuel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I believe my saying "north peninsula" would be a reasonable response.
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Joel Maxuel
>
> "One should strive to achieve, not sit in bitter regret."
>  - Ronan Harris / Mark Jackson
>

> On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 10:24 AM Dop Ganger <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 22 May 2019, Joel Maxuel wrote:
>>
>> > However June is rapidly approaching and our June 3rd social will be the
>> last before the summer hiatus.  I am offering to
>> > change things up, by opening up my home for this one.
>> >
>> > Time to be determined however due to the nearby school, on-street
>> parking frees up around the 4PM/5PM range (a transit line
>> > runs a block away as well).  For obvious reasons, I am hesitant on
>> giving my address out this way, but if you email me
>> > privately (I may have a locale test for you), I can oblige closer to
>> > the
>> date.
>>
>> That's very generous of you! Could you perhaps give a rough location? For
>> example, I would like to attend if it's Clayton Park, but Highfield Park
>> on the other hand would be too far.
>>
>> Cheers... Dop._______________________________________________
>> nSLUG mailing list
>> [hidden email]

Oliver Doepner
http://odoepner.github.io/

Re: nSLUG Social June 3rd

Daniel MacKay-2
North end? In a home? I might come!

Re: nSLUG Social June 3rd

Richard Bonner

On Thu, 23 May 2019, Daniel MacKay wrote:

> North end? In a home? I might come!

***   It's not too far from your place, Dan.

  Richard

Re: nSLUG Social June 3rd

Hello again,

This is a reminder for the nSLUG social at my place Monday, June 3rd.  I will be ready for hosting by 5PM if anyone wants to arrive before the typical social start time.

As I will only give my address out in a private message, please identify if you are interested in attending.  For the few that have responded thus far, I will reach out shortly.

Thanks!

On Thu, 30 May 2019, Joel Maxuel wrote:

> This is a reminder for the nSLUG social at my place Monday, June 3rd.  I
> will be ready for hosting by 5PM if anyone wants to arrive before the
> typical social start time.

***   So far, I am available.

  Richard