Visiting Scholar Event at Dalhousie

Oliver Dechant
Hi everyone,

The reason I'm writing you is to advertise a visiting scholar my R-user
group is hosting here at Dalhousie. You can find a link to the details of
the event below. Our speaker happens to have served as past-President of
the Ottawa Canada Linux Users Group. Perhaps some here may find that
interesting.

All are welcome, registration is not required. Please monitor the event
site for potential changes to the time and location.

Many thanks,
--
Oliver Dechant
Undergrad, Dalhousie University Faculty of Computer Science

[1] https://www.meetup.com/Bluenose-R-User-Group/events/254297357/