Trousers

D G Teed-2
More bloat we didn't ask for.  A default minimal install of CentOS 7 added a user
I had never noticed before, and it was said to be for the package trousers.

The description for that is "Trusted Computing Software Stack"

I don't see any reason why I need this by default, so I'm going to remove it.

Then it strikes me: someone out there is grinning, knowing there are people like me typing:

yum remove trousers

Re: Trousers

Oliver Doepner
A minimal Debian netinstall wouldn't pick trousers for you. :)
https://www.debian.org/distrib/netinst