Today's Social

Joel Maxuel
Hi all,

Today would be an NSLUG social at Uncommon Grounds.  Because I did not get to a reminder earlier, and I would have only been there until 6PM anyway, I will not be showing up (since I have heard nothing, I do not imagine anyone else will either).

Enjoy the evening!

--Joel

Re: Today's Social

Frank Geitzler
Thanks for the reminder, Joel. No, I haven't been able to go either.

Frank

On 2019-10-07 4:20 p.m., Joel Maxuel wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Today would be an NSLUG social at Uncommon Grounds.  Because I did not get to a reminder earlier, and I would have only been there until 6PM anyway, I will not be showing up (since I have heard nothing, I do not imagine anyone else will either).
>
> Enjoy the evening!
>
> --Joel

Re: Today's Social

Oliver Doepner

I am proposing we do the next Social at our house (Fairview/Clayton Park, close to bus stops on Lacewood).
When would that typically be?