This evening's social event; nslug.ns.ca site update; tech talks and SuSE days

This evening's social event; nslug.ns.ca site update; tech talks and SuSE days

Joel Maxuel
Good morning,

A quick note/reminder of tonight's social event at Uncommon Grounds.  I plan to be there (and likely early as usual).

Also, shortly before the end of the year I updated the nslug.ns.ca site content.  Somewhat minor changes (pulled out the 2018 calendar, added 2020, a few sentences changed to better reflect the state/function of tech talks).

With regard to tech talks, if someone has a topic to share we are still open to work toward making that presentation happen.  There have been difficulties with venue (among other things), particularly room booking at Dalhousie.  I have been reached out to outside of the list that has a solution for that - he is on the list as well but will give him the opportunity to introduce himself for that if he wishes to.

Finally, if anyone is interested to know who is planning to go to the SuSE event[*] next month, I have registered for it.  It has been a great deal of time since I used it last (12 years perhaps), am interested to see what there is to offer now.

[*] https://suse.regfox.com/2019-suse-expert-days-halifax