The Halifax Computer Club will meet on this coming Wednesday, September 25th

The Halifax Computer Club will meet on this coming Wednesday, September 25th

Frank Geitzler
The website was updated last evening (thanks for your help, Joel) to show that our next meeting will be this coming Wednesday, September 25th.  Meetings have also been scheduled for Tuesday, October 22nd, and Wednesday, November 27th.

As you have been told before:

Guests are welcome. Our website meeting page is:

	 http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html

The topic of this Wednesday’s meeting will be:

A tutorial on writing a complete program in the 'Rust' programming language, presented by Jack Warkentin

You are encouraged to attend, as are all HCC and NSLUG members, and to contact me
and bring up any topics on which you would like to obtain information, or on which
you would like to volunteer to provide information, or to suggest a meeting topic for
the upcoming meeting or any future meeting.  We meet near the end of each month (except
in December) at Sobeys on the corner of Windsor and North Streets, in the Community Room
on the second floor.

There is an accessible lift which is usually available for those with
mobility problems -if you require it, and it is locked or it is otherwise out of service,
check with the Courtesy Desk -they are usually very helpful, but we really can't guarantee it.