Testing whitelist rule for spamfilter

Zachariah Gibbens-2
Hey everyone,

I'm trying to make sure I have the ML whitelisted going forward. Can someone give me a quick reply to be sure.

Zach

Re: Testing whitelist rule for spamfilter

Malcolm MacDonald
Tested fine.

Malcolm MacDonald

I'm trying to make sure I have the ML whitelisted going forward. Can someone give me a quick reply to be sure.

Zach

Re: Testing whitelist rule for spamfilter

Zachariah Gibbens-2

Thanks Malcolm
Received fine, just the usual warning about "This email has failed its domain's authentication requirements. It may be spoofed or improperly forwarded!"
So now anything with this list-id will get a label and bypass this spam filter (which I think was my earlier mistake, the spoofing checks ran first)

Zach

On 2021-03-31 2:54 p.m., Malcolm MacDonald wrote:
Tested fine.

Malcolm MacDonald