Social tonight

Joel Maxuel
I guess our meeting discussion has officially fallen off.

At any rate, we are scheduled for a social tonight, at the usual watering hole.

I packed my bag this morning with intention to be there.

Re: Social tonight

Richard Bonner

On Mon, 6 May 2019, Joel Maxuel wrote:

> At any rate, we are scheduled for a social tonight, at the usual watering
> hole.

***   I will be at a setup and rehearsal. Sorry.

  Richard

Re: Social tonight

Sorry, Joel.  I won't be able to make it.

Frank Geitzler