Selling Stuff (available in the next month)

Selling Stuff (available in the next month)

Joel Maxuel
Hi all,

I am in the process of tidying up my storage and backup solution[1] - due to this I am selling off equipment, all of which purchased less than two years ago.

I will eventually post these on Kijiji as well (as 20% below current prices as new), however the items listed here will be lower than the planned Kijiji prices (33% below commercial listing).  Items can be parted out as noted, or combined for a better total price.

First up is the Backup PC, which I can reconfigure for FreeNAS ahead of pickup (I will still need a couple days to wipe the drives).  Parts include:

Transcend TS32GHSD370 half-slim SATA SSD
AMD A4-4000 Richland Dual-Core 3.2 GHz Socket FM2 65W
GIGABYTE GA-F2A88XN-WIFI FM2+ / FM2 AMD MoBo
G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 RAM
COOLER MASTER Elite 110 RC-110-KKN2 MiniITX Case
Generic PSU
3 x Western Digital Red 3TB 3.5" 5400RPM HDDs (WD30EFRX)

... all for $450 (drives only $260, all but HDD's $225)

There is also:
CORSAIR VS Series VS400 (CP-9020117-NA) 400W PSU [2] - for $30
KVM Switch for two PC's - VGA/USB/Audio - for $25

Coming up at the end of the month is also:

ORICO 5 Bay USB2/USB3/e-SATA ExtHDD Enclosure (3559RUS3) - for $155
2 x HGST DeskStar NAS 6TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s HDDs - for $270
4 x HP 507284-001 300GB 10K 2.5" 6G DP SAS HDDs - will be adding these to the sale of my HP ProLiant DL380 G5, changing that total to $200

Feel free to contact me directly.  Thanks.

[1] Until recently the PC listed above has been serving as a system collecting backups.  Some of the related parts were attached to my desktop and later, server.  This setup has posed a couple issues - it takes emphasis away from off-site backups; adds unneeded bulk and power demand to the server.

[2] The PSU is a sealed-in-box replacement of a failed PSU (that was in the backup system until a few months back) that was sent for RMA.