Rescheduled: nSLUG / HCC - Meeting @ Tue Oct 22nd, Windsor St Sobeys

Joel Maxwell
Heads up for those who had received the below - I was waiting for my
co-presenter to clarify this since I am not sure myself how the below
appeared as a cancellation instead of a clarification.

That clarification is ..

Next HCC Meeting Date: Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019
Topic: Adventures in Neomutt and Consoling the Modern Impetus on the
GUI
Presented by: Joel Maxuel; Oliver Doepner

Hope to see you there.

On Wed, 2019-10-16 at 03:04 +0000, [hidden email] wrote:

> nSLUG / HCC - Meeting
> Location: Sobeys North &Windsor, 2651 Windsor St, Halifax, NS
> B3K 5C7, Canada
> Start time: Wednesday, 23 October 7:00 PM
> End time: Wednesday, 23 October 8:00 PM
>
> We use the Community Room is on the second floor.
>
> There is an accessible lift which is usually available, for those
> with mobility problems -if you require it, and it is locked or is
> otherwise out of service, check with the Courtesy Desk -they are
> usually very helpful, but we really can't guarantee it.
>
> Also see http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html

Re: Rescheduled: nSLUG / HCC - Meeting @ Tue Oct 22nd, Windsor St Sobeys

Richard Bonner

On Wed, 16 Oct 2019, Joel Maxwell wrote:

That clarification is ..

Next HCC Meeting Date: Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019
Topic: Adventures in Neomutt and Consoling the Modern Impetus on the
GUI
Presented by: Joel Maxuel; Oliver Doepner

***   I have a rehearsal that night, so someone will have to make
arrangements to get the video projector from me.

  Richard

Re: Rescheduled: nSLUG / HCC - Meeting @ Tue Oct 22nd, Windsor St Sobeys

Oliver Doepner
Hi all,

As Joel pointed out, the upcoming meeting is on Tuesday, the 22nd.

What came across as a "cancellation" was really just me deleting the
Wednesday occurrence of the usual meeting series.

See you on Tuesday
Oliver