Re: October and November meetings, Community Room Bookings

Re: October and November meetings, Community Room Bookings

Joel Maxuel
It appears to have been resolved, and nSLUG was not included in the original message (thus how I know it has been resolved).  Adding now.

On Sun, Oct 28, 2018 at 3:46 PM Frank Geitzler <[hidden email]> wrote:

Our mailing list had a problem last week, and I wasn't able to send or receive messages through the HCC mailing list -although the NSLUG seems to have worked as intended.  I am sending this out to see if anyone has any suggestions or plans for our November meeting, which I could include on the updated 'Meetings' page.

Doug Gough tells me that Sobey's won't give him any bookings for the new year until late in November, but that he plans to request Wednesday, January 30th, 2019, and Wednesday, February 27th, if Sobey's will make those dates available.  I will post an update to our website 'Meetings' page in about a week, showing the date of our November meeting, and will show the proposed dates for January and February as 'to be Proposed', rather than the usual 'Confirmed'.

I would like some input from you people as to what we should plan for November -should we plan on a pot luck, another presentation, or...  I would like to update the 'meetings' page as soon as possible.

I enjoyed the presentations Oliver put on, and as we were packing up, he asked what we would be doing next month.   I didn't have an answer then, and I would like suggestions from you -members and guests alike.

I have addressed this message to both clubs, as I am not sure whether the mailing list problem has been resolved yet or not.