Re: NSLUG Meeting

Oliver Doepner
Hi Thayne,

I am not sure if there will be a meeting because there wasn't much attendance the last few times and I am not sure if it still takes place. But I am not the best person to ask.

Please ask the group via mailing list, i.e. to:
Nova Scotia Linux User Group <[hidden email]>.

Cheers

On Sun, Nov 3, 2019 at 9:51 PM Thayne MacLean <[hidden email]> wrote:
Oliver

          Is there a NSLUG Meeting Tomorrow (Nov/04/19) at Uncommon Ground?

         What Time?

--
Regards.
Thayne