NSLUG meeting Monday evening March 5th, 2018?

NSLUG meeting Monday evening March 5th, 2018?

Frank Geitzler
Joel and Richard:

Do you expect to be at the NSLUG meeting Monday evening?  I may be a few
minutes late, but I have a four-page article in the February issue of
Linux Pro Magazine in which I think you both would be interested: 'Cool
tools for command-line navigation'.

Frank

Re: NSLUG meeting Monday evening March 5th, 2018?

Richard Bonner

On Sat, 3 Mar 2018, Frank Geitzler wrote:

> Joel and Richard:
>
> Do you expect to be at the NSLUG meeting Monday evening?

***   Sorry, no. I have two shows that day.

> I may be a few minutes late, but I have a four-page article in the
> February issue of Linux Pro Magazine in which I think you both would
> be interested: 'Cool tools for command-line navigation'.

***   Yes, I would be interested in that. Perhaps we can discuss it
at a later meeting.

  Richard

Re: NSLUG meeting Monday evening March 5th, 2018?

Joel Maxuel
By the way, I showed up early.
If anyone is available and nearby, feel free to drop by early as well. :)