More FREE Goods

Jim Haliburton
Good day again.

I hate to do this because it works so nicely, but I am getting rid of another gem.

It is an Intel SE7501HG2 motherboard with a single Xeon processor.  2 GB of ECC memory, a pair of 73 GB SCSI hard drives, 2 built in Intel network ports, built in Adaptec SCSI interface, Seagate DAT drive, CD-ROM and a 3.5" HD floppy.

Currently it has Centos 6.0 installed.  I know the root  password.  It is running and I have just logged in.

Again the case is not available as it is being used for another project.

It comes complete with all required cables.

If you have a want or need for an Intel Server Board Model SE7501HG2, then don't delay.

Call or text to this number  902 499-5250

Operators are standing by.

Thanks

Jim H

Re: More FREE Goods

Joel Maxuel
Hi Richard,
If going to pick up the other one and this one is available as well, I find this one interesting enough to want.
Nice features on the board.

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 5:07 PM, Jim Haliburton <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good day again.

I hate to do this because it works so nicely, but I am getting rid of another gem.

It is an Intel SE7501HG2 motherboard with a single Xeon processor.  2 GB of ECC memory, a pair of 73 GB SCSI hard drives, 2 built in Intel network ports, built in Adaptec SCSI interface, Seagate DAT drive, CD-ROM and a 3.5" HD floppy.

Currently it has Centos 6.0 installed.  I know the root  password.  It is running and I have just logged in.

Again the case is not available as it is being used for another project.

It comes complete with all required cables.

If you have a want or need for an Intel Server Board Model SE7501HG2, then don't delay.

Call or text to this number  <a href="tel:(902)%20499-5250" value="+19024995250" target="_blank">902 499-5250

Operators are standing by.

Thanks

Jim H