Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Frank Geitzler

I updated the 'Meetings' page on the HCC website last night, and you will find it below.  As you realize, we don't have a HCC December meeting, so the next HCC meeting will be January 30th, 2019.  I imagine the next NSLUG meeting will be at Uncommon Grounds on January 7th, unless anyone knows something different.

Again, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

Frank Geitzler

MEETINGS SCHEDULE

For the Halifax Computer Club
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Meetings are held January through November, usually on the last Wednesday of every month (except December).
The meetings start at 7PM in the Windsor Street Sobeys Community Room, located at 2651 Windsor Street Halifax, NS, Canada.

The room is wheelchair accessible. (Image: wheelchair
        symbol)

Wednesday, January 30th, 2019 (Confirmed).

Topic: To be determined.

Future Meeting Dates:

  • Wednesday, February 27th, 2019.

To see previous club meetings and agendas,
visit the Past Meetings.