Meeting Monday evening, March 4th, 2019

Frank Geitzler
Is anyone planning to attend the meeting Monday evening?  The weather
reports sound pretty bad, and my night vision for driving from Dartmouth
(and return, when it is even darker) is not the best.  My wife even came
to the HCC meeting with me last Wednesday evening, rather than sit home
worrying about me...

Joel and Richard, do either of you expect to be there?  If I do make it,
I will have some magazines which I could pass along, and that manual of
which Tony C. spoke, but I will probably come back via the MacDonald
Bridge immediately after the meeting.

Re: Meeting Monday evening, March 4th, 2019

Richard Bonner

On Sat, 2 Mar 2019, Frank Geitzler wrote:

> Is anyone planning to attend the meeting Monday evening?

> Joel and Richard, do either of you expect to be there?

***   I am in Musical Season; I doubt that I will be at any meetings
until possibly the April HCC meeting because my usual musical that
week has been moved into March.

  Richard

Re: Meeting Monday evening, March 4th, 2019

Joel Maxuel
I was thinking earlier to postpone a week.  Probably better to just
cancel the social for month.
We can reconvene next month (April 1st as determined) instead.

On Sun, Mar 3, 2019 at 9:29 AM Richard Bonner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sat, 2 Mar 2019, Frank Geitzler wrote:
>
> > Is anyone planning to attend the meeting Monday evening?
>
> > Joel and Richard, do either of you expect to be there?
>
> ***   I am in Musical Season; I doubt that I will be at any meetings
> until possibly the April HCC meeting because my usual musical that
> week has been moved into March.
>
>   Richard

Re: Meeting Monday evening, March 4th, 2019

Joel Maxuel
That is what we will do.

Today's NSLUG is cancelled due to snow, shall meet again April 1st.  Stay warm.