ISA slot

Jim Haliburton
Hi.

I have spent weeks looking for a Motherboard with an ISA slot.  A-1 Laptop Repair has one which I returned to them.  It has a Slot based processor.  There was an adapter board available to allow you to use a Socket 370 CPU in the slot.

My client purchased a brand new system with an ISA slot.

It came from NIXSYS.com in California.

It will run DOS.  It should also run Windows 7.  It may not run Windows 10.

Only about $900.00 US complete with hard drive and DOS 6.22

https://www.nixsys.com/shop/legacy-computers/isa-slot-computers/

Regards

Jim H

James A. Haliburton
On-Site Computer Services of Halifax
GluonPilotUSA.com
25 Walton Drive
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Canada     B3N 1X6
Cell/Office             : (902)499-5250
Home/After hours : (902)477-8342
e-mail   : [hidden email]
            : [hidden email]
            : [hidden email]
            : [hidden email]
            : [hidden email]
            : [hidden email]
            : [hidden email]

I don't mind if you print this e-mail. Paper is a biodegradable, renewable, sustainable product made from trees. Growing and harvesting trees provides jobs for millions of people.  Working forests are good for the environment, providing clean air, clean water, wildlife habitat and carbon storage.

Re: ISA slot

Richard Bonner

On Mon, 4 Nov 2019, Jim Haliburton wrote:

> My client purchased a brand new system with an ISA slot.
>
> Only about $900.00 US complete with hard drive and DOS 6.22
>
> https://www.nixsys.com/shop/legacy-computers/isa-slot-computers/

***   You may wish to consider a more modern operating system, such
as FreeDOS.

  Richard