Hardware & Networking Co suggestions

Miles Thompson-2
I'm looking for a hardware-networking company I can recommend to a client. Present company is non-communicative and slow to respond, despite those issues being brought to their attention.

The office and developers networks are Linux, all desktops are Windows, production server is cloud-hosted.

Been thinking of Century Computers, Robotnik, Compatible Computer Services.

Any red or green lights, or other suggestions would be welcome.

Cheers - Miles Thompson

Re: Hardware & Networking Co suggestions

Malcolm MacDonald
How big is your client & what are their existing  / future anticipated  needs?

Malcolm

Malcolm MacDonald