Halifax Computer Club meeting Wednesday, February 28th, 2018

Halifax Computer Club meeting Wednesday, February 28th, 2018

Frank Geitzler

The first meeting for the new year of the Halifax Computer Club (HCC) took place Wednesday, January 31, 2018, with eight of us present.  We had no topics on the agenda, but Joel gave us an interesting presentation on some features of his new server.

Our next meeting will be on Wednesday, February 28th, 2018.  We have nothing on the agenda yet, but feel free to reply to me to suggest anything you would like to bring up. Guests are welcome, and several of us attend both NSLUG and HCC meetings.  HCC meets in the Community Room of Sobeys grocery store on the corner of North and Windsor Streets in Halifax from 7:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M. The website address for our meetings page is: http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html

We hope to see you, or hear from you.

Frank Geitzler

MEETINGS SCHEDULE

For the Halifax Computer Club
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Meetings are held January through November, usually on the last Wednesday of every month (except December).
The meetings start at 7PM in the Windsor Street Sobeys Community Room, located at 2651 Windsor Street Halifax, NS, Canada.

The room is wheelchair accessible. (Image: wheelchair
        symbol)

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 (Confirmed)

Topics: to be determined

Future Meeting Dates:

  • Wednesday, March 28, 2018 (Confirmed)

To see previous club meetings and agendas,
visit the Past Meetings.

Halifax Computer Club (HCC) meeting Wednesday, March 28th, 2018

Frank Geitzler
The 'meetings' page has been updated to show the next three meetings, and next meeting will be on Wednesday, March 28th, 2018.  We have nothing on the agenda yet, but feel free to reply to me to suggest anything you would like to bring up. Guests are welcome, and several of us attend both NSLUG and HCC meetings.  HCC meets in the Community Room of Sobeys grocery store on the corner of North and Windsor Streets in Halifax from 7:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M. The website address for our meetings page is: http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html

We hope to see you, or hear from you.

Frank Geitzler

MEETINGS SCHEDULE

For the Halifax Computer Club
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Meetings are held January through November, usually on the last Wednesday of every month (except December).
The meetings start at 7PM in the Windsor Street Sobeys Community Room, located at 2651 Windsor Street Halifax, NS, Canada.

The room is wheelchair accessible. (Image:
            wheelchair symbol)

Wednesday, March 28th, 2018 (Confirmed)

Topics: to be determined

Future Meeting Dates:

  • Wednesday, April 25th, 2018 (Confirmed)
  • Wednesday, May 30th, 2018 (Confirmed)

To see previous club meetings and agendas,
visit the Past Meetings.

Reminder Re: Halifax Computer Club (HCC) meeting Wednesday, April 25th, 2018

Frank Geitzler

My apologies for sending this out so late.

Our next meeting will be on Wednesday, April 25th, 2018.  The agenda is open, but feel free to bring up  anything you would like discuss. Guests are welcome, and several of us attend both NSLUG and HCC meetings.  HCC meets in the Community Room of Sobeys grocery store on the corner of North and Windsor Streets in Halifax from 7:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M. The website address for our meetings page is: http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html