Halifax Computer Club (HCC) meeting Wednesday, May 30th, 2018

Halifax Computer Club (HCC) meeting Wednesday, May 30th, 2018

Frank Geitzler

For several days earlier this week I tried to send the message below, which contained an image of the web page addressed at the end of the message.  Some entity in the internet possibly decided that it might be 'span', and the messages were sent to a 'black hole', never to be heard from again.  My only indication of a problem was that although I am on both the HCC and nSLUG mailing lists, I did not receive a copy from either mailing list.

I have deleted the web page image which would be produced by selecting the meetings page address listed below.  I hope this message will be distributed properly, but please don't bother advising me if you do receive it -just if you have any suggestions, offers for presentations, etc.

Thanks,

Frank

Our next meeting will be on Wednesday, May 30th, 2018.  The agenda is open, but we would appreciate suggestions, offers for presentations, etc.  Feel free to bring up  anything you would like discuss. Guests are welcome, and several of us attend both NSLUG and HCC meetings.  HCC meets in the Community Room of Sobeys grocery store on the corner of North and Windsor Streets in Halifax from 7:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M. The website address for our meetings page is: http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html

We hope to see you.

Frank Geitzler

(The web page image has been removed)

Frank