Halifax Computer Club (HCC) September 26th, 2018

Halifax Computer Club (HCC) September 26th, 2018

Frank Geitzler
Our September, 2018 meeting will take place September 26th, 2018 at 7:00
P.M.

We meet there near the end of each month, in the Community Room on the
second floor. There is an accessible lift which is usually available,
for those with mobility problems -if you require it, and it is locked or
is otherwise out of
service, check with the Courtesy Desk -they are usually very helpful,
but we really can't guarantee it.

Guests are welcome, and I hope to update the meeting page of the website
shortly to show the meeting topic, which is yet to be determined.
However, you are welcome to bring any topics on which you would like
information, or on which you would like to provide information.

Our website is: http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html

Re: Halifax Computer Club (HCC) September 26th, 2018

Oliver Doepner
Hi all,

I would like to propose a topic that I could present on September 26th:

Agile Software Development using Debian laptop, Free/Open Source tools and free cloud services (github/travis/bintray)

I blogged about the cloud services part a while ago: https://odoepner.wordpress.com/2016/07/12/continuous-delivery-using-github-travis-ci-and-bintray/

Please let me know what you think.

Cheers
Oliver