Halifax Computer Club (HCC) September 26th, 2018

Halifax Computer Club (HCC) September 26th, 2018

Frank Geitzler
Our September, 2018 meeting will take place September 26th, 2018 at 7:00
P.M.

We meet there near the end of each month, in the Community Room on the
second floor. There is an accessible lift which is usually available,
for those with mobility problems -if you require it, and it is locked or
is otherwise out of
service, check with the Courtesy Desk -they are usually very helpful,
but we really can't guarantee it.

Guests are welcome, and I hope to update the meeting page of the website
shortly to show the meeting topic, which is yet to be determined.
However, you are welcome to bring any topics on which you would like
information, or on which you would like to provide information.

Our website is: http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html

Re: Halifax Computer Club (HCC) September 26th, 2018

Oliver Doepner
Hi all,

I would like to propose a topic that I could present on September 26th:

Agile Software Development using Debian laptop, Free/Open Source tools and free cloud services (github/travis/bintray)

I blogged about the cloud services part a while ago: https://odoepner.wordpress.com/2016/07/12/continuous-delivery-using-github-travis-ci-and-bintray/

Please let me know what you think.

Cheers
Oliver

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 5:59 PM, Frank Geitzler <[hidden email]> wrote:
Our September, 2018 meeting will take place September 26th, 2018 at 7:00 P.M.

We meet there near the end of each month, in the Community Room on the second floor. There is an accessible lift which is usually available, for those with mobility problems -if you require it, and it is locked or is otherwise out of
service, check with the Courtesy Desk -they are usually very helpful, but we really can't guarantee it.

Guests are welcome, and I hope to update the meeting page of the website shortly to show the meeting topic, which is yet to be determined.  However, you are welcome to bring any topics on which you would like information, or on which you would like to provide information.

Our website is: http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html

Halifax Computer Club (HCC) September 26th, 2018 Meeting Schedule

The meeting schedule was updated today.
Our September, 2018 meeting will take place September 26th, 2018 at 7:00
P.M.

We meet there near the end of each month, in the Community Room on the
second floor. There is an accessible lift which is usually available,
for those with mobility problems -if you require it, and it is locked or
is otherwise out of
service, check with the Courtesy Desk -they are usually very helpful,
but we really can't guarantee it.

Guests are welcome, and I updated the meeting page of the website
today to show the meeting topic.  However, you are welcome to bring up any topics on which you would like
information, or on which you would like to provide information, for this or future meetings

Our website is:
	http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html

Frank Geitzler

A copy of the current meeting page appears below

MEETINGS SCHEDULE

For the Halifax Computer Club
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Meetings are held January through November, usually on the last Wednesday of every month (except December).
The meetings start at 7PM in the Windsor Street Sobeys Community Room, located at 2651 Windsor Street Halifax, NS, Canada.

The room is wheelchair accessible. (Image:
          wheelchair symbol)

Wednesday, September 26th, 2018 (Confirmed)

Topic: Agile Software Development using Debian laptop, Free/Open Source tools and free cloud services (github/travis/bintray).

Future Meeting Dates:

  • Wednesday, Oct. 24th, 2018.
  • Wednesday, Nov. 28th, 2018.

To see previous club meetings and agendas,
visit the Past Meetings.

Halifax Computer Club (HCC) October 24th, 2018 Meeting Schedule

Frank Geitzler

The meeting schedule was updated today.
Our October, 2018 meeting will take place October 24th, 2018 at 7:00
P.M.

Oliver Doepner will provide A presentation about web development.

[...]

Wednesday, October 24th, 2018. (Confirmed)

Topic: A presentation about web development, by Oliver Doepner.

Future Meeting Dates: