HCC meeting next week -Proposed topic

Frank Geitzler

The website presently shows that our next meeting will be Wednesday, January 29th and
that the topic is to be determined.  Meetings sometimes have to be cancelled because of
weather conditions, and a number of recent meetings have been poorly attended.

There have been comments we could discuss,

either at the meeting or by email which should be addressed to both HCC and NSLUG:

    Does the HCC club still meet the needs of the community?

    Should we consider a different location for HCC meetings:

    Should we meet bi-monthly HCC meetings rather than monthly?

    Should we consider changing the day of the week for HCC meetings

    Should we consider changing the time of the month for HCC meetings

    Should we discontinue the HCC club completely,

        and contribute any remaining funds to some worth-while cause.

The HCC club does own the overhead projector, purchased from club funds,

and contributes annually to Chebucto, which hosts our website.

Guests are welcome. Our website meeting page is:
         http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html
The topic of the meeting has not yet been determined.

You are encouraged to attend, as are all HCC and NSLUG members, and to contact me

  and bring up any topics on which you would like to obtain information, or on which
you would like to volunteer to provide information, suggest a meeting topic, for
the upcoming meeting or any future meetings.  We meet near the end of each month (except
in December) at Sobeys on the corner of Windsor and North Streets, in the Community Room on the second floor. There is an accessible lift which is usually available for those with mobility problems -if you require it, and it is locked or it is otherwise out of service, check with the Courtesy Desk -they are usually very helpful, but we really can't guarantee it.

Re: HCC meeting next week -Proposed topic

Richard Bonner

On Fri, 24 Jan 2020, Frank Geitzler wrote:

> **The website presently shows that our next meeting will be Wednesday,
> January 29*^*th* *and that the topic is to be determined.

***   So far, I am unbooked that night and expect to attend the
meeting.

> *There have been comments we could discuss,
(Snip)

    Please bring this list to the meeting so we can discuss all these
points.

  Richard

Re: HCC meeting next week -Proposed topic

Joel Maxwell
I agree with this plan.