HCC meeting cancelled for tonight

Frank Geitzler
Due to the current weather conditions and accident reports, we feel it
best to cancel tonight's meeting.  Wednesday, February 27th, 2019 will
be our next scheduled meeting.

Website updated re HCC meeting cancelled for tonight

Frank Geitzler
Sorry, I rushed the earlier message out to get it to everyone as soon as
possible.

I have updated the website at:

         http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html

to indicate that tonight's meeting has been canceled because of weather
conditions.

I just phoned Sobeys to have them change the schedule they have posted
in the store, to indicate that the meeting is canceled.