HCC Meetings page update

Frank Geitzler

The April meeting of the Halifax Computer Club (HCC) is scheduled for April 24th, 2019,

Guests are welcome.

 Our website meeting page is:
	http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html

We had an interesting meeting on March 27th, with the topic: Debian Linux presentation and demonstration, by Oliver Doepner.  Nine people attended, including the speaker, Oliver, and my wife, Janet.

The meeting page of the website was updated yesterday (thank you, Joel), but we do not yet have a topic.
  You are encouraged to attend, and to contact me and bring up any topics on which you would like information,
or on which you would like to provide information, for this or future meetings
We meet near the end of each month (except in December) at Sobeys
on the corner of Windsor and North Streets, in the Community Room on the
second floor. There is an accessible lift which is usually available
for those with mobility problems -if you require it, and it is locked or
is otherwise out of service, check with the Courtesy Desk -they are usually very helpful,
but we really can't guarantee it.