HCC Meeting tomorrow evening -Reminder

Frank Geitzler

This is just a reminder that the May, 2019 meeting of the Halifax Computer Club (HCC) is scheduled for Wednesday, May 29th, 2019,

Guests are welcome.

 Our website meeting page is:
	http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html
The meeting page of the website shows as well the June, July, and August meeting dates, but we do not yet have any topics.
  You are encouraged to attend, as are all HCC and NSLUG members, and to contact me and bring up any topics on which you would like information,
or on which you would like to provide information, for this or future meetings
We meet near the end of each month (except in December) at Sobeys
on the corner of Windsor and North Streets, in the Community Room on the
second floor. There is an accessible lift which is usually available
for those with mobility problems -if you require it, and it is locked or
is otherwise out of service, check with the Courtesy Desk -they are usually very helpful,
but we really can't guarantee it.