HCC Meeting Reminder for Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019

HCC Meeting Reminder for Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019

Frank Geitzler

 HCC Meeting Reminder for Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019.

The website was updated today to report that the

next meeting of the Halifax Computer Club will

take place on Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019.

As you have been told before:

Guests are welcome. Our website meeting page is:
         http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html
The topic of this Wednesday’s meeting will be:

Adventures in Neomutt and Consoling the Modern Impetus on the GUI, presented by Joel Maxuel

You are encouraged to attend, as are all HCC and NSLUG members, and to contact me
and bring up any topics on which you would like to obtain information, or on which
you would like to volunteer to provide information, suggest a meeting topic, for
the upcoming meeting or any future meetings.  We meet near the end of each month (except
in December) at Sobeys on the corner of Windsor and North Streets, in the Community Room
on the second floor. There is an accessible lift which is usually available for those with
mobility problems -if you require it, and it is locked or it is otherwise out of service,
check with the Courtesy Desk -they are usually very helpful, but we really can't guarantee it.

Halifax Computer Club Meeting reminder for Wednesday, November 27th, 2019

Frank Geitzler
HCC Meeting reminder for wednesday, November 27th, 2019

This will be our last meeting for 2019,
as we do not hold meetings near the end of December.
Guests are welcome. Our website meeting page, where you can check on upcoming
scheduled meetings, is:

  http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html

You are encouraged to attend, as are all HCC and NSLUG members, and to contact me
and bring up any topics on which you would like to obtain information, or on which
you would like to volunteer to provide information, suggest a meeting topic, for
the upcoming meeting or any future meetings.  We meet near the end of each month (except
in December) at Sobeys on the corner of Windsor and North Streets, in the Community Room
on the second floor.
There is an accessible lift which is usually available for those with
mobility problems -if you require it, and it is locked or it is otherwise out of service,
check with the Courtesy Desk -they are usually very helpful, but we really can't guarantee
it.

Re: Halifax Computer Club Meeting reminder for Wednesday, November 27th, 2019

Richard Bonner

On Sat, 23 Nov 2019, Frank Geitzler wrote:

> HCC Meeting reminder for wednesday, November 27th, 2019 This will be
> our last meeting for 2019, as we do not hold meetings near the end
> of December.

***   As always, I will be unavailable for this. I currently am
involved with 2 plays, 2 Christmas concerts, and a musical -- all in
the next three weeks!

    Have a great party! See you all in 2020.

  Richard

Re: Halifax Computer Club Meeting reminder for Wednesday, November 27th, 2019

Malcolm MacDonald
I’ll be poking my head in to see what it’s all about.

Malcolm MacDonald

Re: Halifax Computer Club Meeting reminder for Wednesday, November 27th, 2019

Jack Warkentin-2
Hi Malcom

I look forward to seeing you at the meeting.

Regards

Jack Warkentin

http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fhcc.chebucto.org%2Fmeetings.html&data=02%7C01%7C%7C4c1b283812824ea6e88208d77085e5e7%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637101592706759320&sdata=XmtkzT5dACkrV2fir20KFJ8u%2FoutihDMhMvijlt%2B2lM%3D&reserved=0>