HCC Meeting Reminder for Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019

HCC Meeting Reminder for Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019

Frank Geitzler

 HCC Meeting Reminder for Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019.

The website was updated today to report that the

next meeting of the Halifax Computer Club will

take place on Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019.

As you have been told before:

Guests are welcome. Our website meeting page is:
         http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html
The topic of this Wednesday’s meeting will be:

Adventures in Neomutt and Consoling the Modern Impetus on the GUI, presented by Joel Maxuel

You are encouraged to attend, as are all HCC and NSLUG members, and to contact me
and bring up any topics on which you would like to obtain information, or on which
you would like to volunteer to provide information, suggest a meeting topic, for
the upcoming meeting or any future meetings.  We meet near the end of each month (except
in December) at Sobeys on the corner of Windsor and North Streets, in the Community Room
on the second floor. There is an accessible lift which is usually available for those with
mobility problems -if you require it, and it is locked or it is otherwise out of service,
check with the Courtesy Desk -they are usually very helpful, but we really can't guarantee it.