HCC Christmas potluck -this Wednesday (tomorrow) evening

HCC Christmas potluck -this Wednesday (tomorrow) evening

Frank Geitzler
The Halifax Computer Club (HCC) doesn't have a meeting in December, so
we have a potluck at the end of November.  We will meet at 7:00 P.M.
tomorrow evening (Wednesday, November 29, 2017) in the Community Room of
Sobeys grocery at the corner of North and Windsor St.

Several people  contacted me some time ago, and told me what they plan
to bring, but I would like them to confirm by email by this evening that
they will be there, so we can count on them for food.  Others suggested
that we can pick up some supplies at Sobeys when we get there, such as
chips, nachos, soft drinks, paper plates, etc.  My wife has offered to
make up a few sandwiches (probably deli meats and egg-salad).

It would be very useful to have some idea how many people plan to
attend, and whether we need any special supplies -diet soft drink, etc.
I will be out a good deal today and tomorrow, but would appreciate an
email  as soon as possible to let me know if you might come, whether you
plan to bring anything (not necessary, but helpful), etc.  Guests are
welcome.

Re: HCC Christmas potluck -this Wednesday (tomorrow) evening

William T. Marchant
I will be there.  If something is needed, I will make a purchase at the
store.

Bill M