Fwd: Fwd: Is Bell-Aliant passing on my messages?

Fwd: Fwd: Is Bell-Aliant passing on my messages?

Frank Geitzler

Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 22:14:12 -0300
From: Frank Geitzler [hidden email]
To: Frank Geitzler [hidden email]

I sent a message to members of the Halifax Computer Club and to the
members of the Nova Scotia Linux Users Group at 10:08 PM on Wednesday,
May 8th.  I should have received a message back from each of the two
message groups -but it has been 24 hours, and no response from either group.