Freebies

Stephen Yorke-2
Heya all.

I am cleaning out my office and have some freebies if anyone is interested. They need to be gone this weekend or I will be dropping most of them off at the recycling depot on Monday. I am located in Hammonds Plains and can meet somewhere close if need be.

There are four old laptops. I do not know much about them anymore.

5.1 surround sound speaker set.

Cisco 9560 IP Phone, brand new in box.

PlusTek server appliance, also brand new in box.

I also have some old servers here at home that I may be clearing out soon also. Dell and Compaq/HP 1U and 2U boxes.

Let me know if you are interested in anything or all of it.

-Stephen

Re: Freebies

Richard Bonner

On Fri, 8 Nov 2019, Stephen Yorke wrote:

> I am cleaning out my office and have some freebies if anyone is
> interested. They need to be gone this weekend or I will be dropping
> most of them off at the recycling depot on Monday. I am located in
> Hammonds Plains and can meet somewhere close if need be.
>
> There are
(Snip)

***   I will take it all. However, I am booked up this weekend but
could meet you late Monday afternoon. (Recycling will be closed for
the 11th, anyway.)

    An alternative is that I will be at my work Monday morning until
Noon or possibly later. It is located at:

       http://AIEL.chebucto.biz/AIELMaps.html

    A final alternative is that I will be at the Dalhousie University
Chase Building Saturday morning starting around 10 AM for about an
hour. There will be a white, Ford E250e cargo van parked along its
side while I and others install a temporary generator.

    You may leave a message at my work number: 463-7418, but I have no
cell. (I am way too busy to have a cell hone.)

  Richard

Re: Freebies

Stephen Yorke-2
Richard,
I can wait until Monday afternoon.

You could come to my house or we can meet somewhere close. The stuff is a little heavy to move and I may have a little more by Monday afternoon also.   ;-)

-Stephen

PS...Looks like your domain is expired or you sent me the wrong link.

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019, 16:13 Richard Bonner, <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Fri, 8 Nov 2019, Stephen Yorke wrote:

> I am cleaning out my office and have some freebies if anyone is
> interested. They need to be gone this weekend or I will be dropping
> most of them off at the recycling depot on Monday. I am located in
> Hammonds Plains and can meet somewhere close if need be.
>
> There are
(Snip)

***   I will take it all. However, I am booked up this weekend but
could meet you late Monday afternoon. (Recycling will be closed for
the 11th, anyway.)

    An alternative is that I will be at my work Monday morning until
Noon or possibly later. It is located at:

       http://AIEL.chebucto.biz/AIELMaps.html

    A final alternative is that I will be at the Dalhousie University
Chase Building Saturday morning starting around 10 AM for about an
hour. There will be a white, Ford E250e cargo van parked along its
side while I and others install a temporary generator.

    You may leave a message at my work number: 463-7418, but I have no
cell. (I am way too busy to have a cell hone.)

  Richard

Re: Freebies

Richard Bonner

    Taken to personal e-mail.

  Richard

Re: Freebies

Stephen Yorke-2
All gone gang, thanks for the inquiries.

Once I am ready to move the servers, I will send a new message here.

-Stephen