Free to a good home: Thin Ethernet Gear

Daniel MacKay-2
Yes, I know this isn’t the Thin Ethernet Support Group but it’s not so far from :-)

Free to a good home, the following gear:
* long thin cable
* short thin cable
* 2 small + 3 large thin transceivers
* 3 thin tees
* 1 thin barrel connector.

All must go - anything not taken goes in the trash in a week.

Photo here:

        https://i.gyazo.com/6cf83ade7962484c5c21f05c58c08607.jpg

-dan

Re: Free to a good home: Thin Ethernet Gear

Richard Bonner

On Mon, 2 Dec 2019, Daniel MacKay wrote:

Free to a good home, the following gear:
* long thin cable
* short thin cable
* 2 small + 3 large thin transceivers
* 3 thin tees
* 1 thin barrel connector.

All must go - anything not taken goes in the trash in a week.

***   NOOOO! I will take it all.  (-:

  Richard

On 2019-12-02, at 16:37 , Richard Bonner <[hidden email]> wrote:
> ***   NOOOO! I will take it all.  (-:

It’s all yours! Let me know where I can drop it off!

Re: Free to a good home: Thin Ethernet Gear

George N. White III
On Mon, 2 Dec 2019 at 14:38, Daniel MacKay <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes, I know this isn’t the Thin Ethernet Support Group but it’s not so far from :-)

Free to a good home, the following gear:
* long thin cable
* short thin cable
* 2 small + 3 large thin transceivers
* 3 thin tees
* 1 thin barrel connector.

All must go - anything not taken goes in the trash in a week.

Value Village is preferred over trash for such discards.  They consolidate
wire and metal parts so a recycler will accept it.

--
George N. White III

Re: Free to a good home: Thin Ethernet Gear

Richard Bonner

On Mon, 2 Dec 2019, Daniel MacKay wrote:

> On 2019-12-02, at 16:37 , Richard Bonner <[hidden email]> wrote:
> ***   NOOOO! I will take it all.  (-:

> It's all yours!

***   Whoo Hoo!

> Let me know where I can drop it off!

***   My shop. If the roads are OK, I will be there tomorrow
(Tuesday) from 10 AM through 3 PM. If not, I expect to be in
Thursday, same hours. 463-7418.

       http://AIEL.chebucto.biz/AIELMaps.html

  Richard

Re: Free to a good home: Thin Ethernet Gear

Daniel MacKay-2
Richard:

> ***   My shop

Unfortunately my invitation to your grand opening got lost in the mail, so I didn’t get there for that, so please private-email the address.