Email Address Change

Jack Warkentin-3
Hi everybody

I have changed my Internet Service Provider.

That has necessitated a change in my email address.

Please update your address books with the new address, which is

[hidden email]

( My old email address was [hidden email] )

Regards

Jack

Jack Warkentin, phone 902-404-0457, email [hidden email]

Re: Email Address Change

George N. White III
On Thu, 2 Jul 2020 at 11:03, Jack Warkentin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everybody

I have changed my Internet Service Provider.

That has necessitated a change in my email address.

Please update your address books with the new address, which is

[hidden email]

( My old email address was [hidden email] )

Many colleges offer alumni free mail forwarding.  Many professional
associations offer free mail forwarding, e.g., <user>@acm.org.   I find
redirects from ACM to be free of spam.    Either of these should be
more stable than using the address you get from your internet
provider du jour.

--
George N. White III