Do NSLUG participants plan to meet this Monday?

Do NSLUG participants plan to meet this Monday?

Frank Geitzler
Do NSLUG participants plan to meet  this Monday?  September3rd is
'Labour Day", so I thought I would check to see if the meeting would be
on Monday, September 3rd, or Monday, September 10th.

Frank

Re: Do NSLUG participants plan to meet this Monday?

Frank Geitzler
Thanks, Joel.  That makes sense to me.  I should have checked the website sooner -I missed the August meeting, if there was one.
Frank