Computer Giveaway

herb Theriault-2
Hey all,

I have two working computers that need a new home.  If you're
interested, please contact me off list.

- Shuttle Core2 Quad, 4GB ram, no HD. Motherboard has two NICs, and an
optical audio out.

- Lenovo X200 Thinkpad 4GB RAM, no HD, new battery last year.

Herb

Re: Computer Giveaway

Joel Maxwell
Hi Herb,