Change to Thunderbird fonts after upgrade to Debian 10

Change to Thunderbird fonts after upgrade to Debian 10

francis picabia

I install and update Thunderbird manually in my user directory
to keep it most current.

After upgrade from 9 to 10 Debian, the font seem too bold.

I see where to control font inside the message display,
but not where to change it for the menu, like the
"Trash", "Inbox", or "Local Folders".

I am using Xfce.

Could not find the information at Thunderbird page.

Anyone know the control for those font selection?  Conf Editor item?

Re: Change to Thunderbird fonts after upgrade to Debian 10

francis picabia

I found some examples of userChrome.css to fix it.  This solution
says where to put the file:

I used example from here:

/* global font */
* {
  font-size: 9pt !important;
  font-family: Verdana !important;
}

Expected feature in Preferences.  Might be rendering engine change in buster
caused the change.