Box of embedded/ Digi Wireless gear to give away

Box of embedded/ Digi Wireless gear to give away

Scott Syms
Hi, folks-

If anyone's interested, I have the following:
  • 2 digi xstream-pkg- 900 MHz wireless serial connectors
  • Connectport x4- python enabled application host.
  • pc104 card - 4 port serial interface
  • 2 x power conditioner for pc/104 (tri-m systems he104)
  • 2 banner engineering qs30rrxq long range sensor and cables
  • HESC-SERD-HV vehicle power conditioner (tri-m)  outputs 5v & 12amp, 12v @ 2.5, -5v @.4A, -12 @.5A
  • LabJack U3-HV
  • GEODE pc/104 300MHz processor (w compact flash)
  • 2 x Xbee pro 51 wireless USB adapters
  • solid state relay
  • four port coax capture card...PCI
Contact me directly- first come, first serve.

tks!